Are you inspired to help make sure all kids have the opportunity to discover engineering?
There are lots of ways to get involved with the CEEO. Join us in helping make sure all Kids Can...Think. Invent. Discover. Change The World.
- To receive our newsletter and stay updated on events at the CEEO.
- Join our programs:
- Learn more about our online courses for teachers at teep.tufts.edu.
- Learn about our program to help you integrate engineering and literacy at novelengineering.org.
- Learn about participating in Dr E's Web Challenges at dreschallenges.com.
- Learn about having undergraduate engineering students in your classroom at stompnetwork.org.
- Learn about Community-Based Engineering at communityengineering.org.
- Join our supporters:
- You can support any of our programs with a general donation to the CEEO.
- Support our efforts in the local communities with a donation to STOMP. (Mark CEEO - STOMP in your donation field).
- Support a teacher in your area to participate in our online certificate program. (Mark CEEO - TEEP in your donation field).
- Connect with CEEO Director Merredith Portsmore to match your interests with our programs. We love to think about how we can work with you or your organization to bring CEEO programs to more students, teachers, and schools.